Omni Parker House Hotel, Boston, MA
60 School Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Phone: (617) 227-8600 , Fax: (617) 742-5729
Just across from Boston Common and at the foot of Beacon Hill, the Omni Parker House Hotel is the perfect blend of hospitality, historic splendor and modern comfort. This grand luxury hotel has been symbolic to Boston's rich history and culture since 1855. Old world charm and elegance are accompanied by all of the modern conveniences of a world-class establishment.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Boston, the Omni Parker House is located along the Freedom Trail and at the foot of Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall marketplace.The Omni Parker House is just 2.3 miles from Logan International Airport (10 minutes).
Speakers and delegates are responsible for booking their own travel and accommodation. A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the Omni Parker House at a special rate of $259 per night. Rooms must be reserved no later than September 24, 2013 to take advantage of this special rate. To book your accommodation, contact the hotel directly or click here. Please state that you're attending the Smithers Apex LEDs event to receive this preferential rate.
What you need to know:
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- Check-in: 3 pm Check-out: Noon
- "Highest in Hotel Guest Satisfaction Among Upper-Upscale Hotel Chains" by J.D. Power and Associates 2012
- Earned Green Key (3 key) Certification 2011
- Wi-fi available in all guestrooms
- Overnight Valet Parking $39.75. Additional fee for late pick-up after 1pm on day of departure = $12.
- Amtrak South Station - $7 cab ride to hotel