What opportunties lie ahead?
Only at LEDs & The SSL Ecosystem 2013: Phase 2, The Path to Profit will you address the progression from light source technology to the lighting ecosystem and work with members of the entire lighting value and supply chain to discover and explore smart lighting opportunities of the future.
This conference and exhibition will explore real world developments and lighting applications and the impact they are having on interior and exterior environments, healthcare, transportation and entertainment. Topics related to personalization and mass customization of lighting solutions, in commercial and consumer markets will be discussed.
|Super Early Bird|
expires August 23, 2013
August 24-September 27, 2013
|Full conference fee|
Begins September 28, 2013
Exhibition Pricing - $3,499
Did you know that you can book your exhibit spot online or by contacting Brian Santos at +1 207 781 9618?
- Includes one pass to the conference, exhibit table and two Guest passes*
- Company profile in the conference proceedings
- One 8X10 exhibit booth
- Tables are placed in a high visibility area just outside the main conference room
* Guest Passes have access to the exhibit hall and networking functions only. Guest Passes do not have access to the conference
Don't forget that Smithers Apex Photonics members get 3 delegate places at Smithers Apex's LEDs and OLEDs conferences as part of their membership. To take advantage of your spots, please contact Brian Santos at +1 207 781 9618 or visit the members portal.
Not a member yet? Our membership package includes:
- 3 conference places at LEDs 2013 and OLEDs 2013
- Access to all future and past conference, training and webinar proceedings backdated to 2010
- Exclusive access to an electronic archive of all our past publications from 2006
- Access to all new & previously published books & ebooks backdated to 2006
- 2 days worth of Smithers Pira personal researcher time for your business
- And much more!
For more information about the benefits of becoming a Smithers Apex Photonics member, please contact Brian Santos at +1 207 781 9618.