Lighting, Imaging & Displays World subscription offer
Lighting, Imaging & Displays World offers independent analysis of industry trends and the commercialisation of LEDs, OLEDs and image sensors.
LEDs 2011 delegates are entitled to a 15% discount on annual subscription to Lighting, Imaging & Displays World. Click here for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now for the conference & we will email you the promo code and info how to buy your subscription for £638 (Standard list price £750) only.
About Lighting, Imaging & Displays World
What is it?
Lighting, Imaging & Displays brings together the latest technological developments in some of the most exciting electronics markets.
Light-emitting diode manufacture is a huge, global market segment, and the technology can be applied in areas as diverse as solid-state street and architectural lighting, automotive and television display backlighting.
Consumer electronics present another huge application area for display and imaging technology, with the use of cutting-edge components in smartphones, cameras and portable media players helping distinguish new products in a crowded market.
Lighting, Imaging & Displays World offers useful insight into the important market trends, the latest applications and exclusive interviews with technology manufacturers expanding production capacity or securing end users for their technologies.
Who should subscribe?
- Manufacturers of LEDs, LCD and OLED display technologies, image sensors, and other components in the lighting and imaging supply chains
- Suppliers of lighting and electronics to automotive, consumer electronics, computing, construction and other application areas
- Tool manufacturers for the production of LEDs and other electronics lighting and imaging products
- End users of lighting and imaging tools for cameras, mobile phones, architectural design, and other consumer electronics, industrial and public sector imaging and lighting markets
What do you receive?
- 10 issues a year
- 1 bumper e-annual in December providing the most relevant industry conference papers, technology articles and trend analysis available
- Access to the online archive of back issues
- Downloadable PDF that can be shared across your company
To find out more about Lighting, Imaging & Displays World, including details of the 15% delegate discount, click here, or email email@example.com