10 Reasons to attend LEDs 2011
IntertechPira's 12th annual LEDs conference will once again bring together the leading manufacturers, materials and component suppliers, technology innovators, the lighting community and end users to discuss all the latest market and technological developments.......but in case that isn't enough reasons to attend, here are 10 more:
- Find out how fixture manufacturers are addressing reliability challenges in the adoption of LEDs in general illumination
- Get updated on the state of the industry including market growth projections, adoption rates and what markets remain hottest.
- Hear from industry leaders on the latest breakthroughs in LED lifetime, CRI and efficacy.
- Find out why $/lm may not be a meaningful gauge for measuring LEDs.
- Learn how Brazil is becoming a leader adopter of LEDs in general illumination and what impact this has on LED markets and growth rates.
- Understand how system performance and cost optimization is affected by the LED source and secondary design considerations.
- Discuss with leaders in the industry why cost of light and reliability are so critical to the adoption on LEDs and what this means for the future.
- Hear the latest case studies on large LED installations including grocery stores, universities and in cities.
- Network with hundreds of industry professionals from the entire supply chain including fixture and LED manufacturers, component and device suppliers as well as the testing community.
- See the latest technological developments exclusively in our nearly SOLD OUT exhibition hall!
- .............show me the pricing
"...very impressive with industry insiders discussing and sharing their insight and expertise of individual fields." - Jennifer Lee, SK C&C
"Excellent networking!" - Nils Borg, BORG & CO
"Excellent overview and inspirational." - Martin Zachau, OSRAM SYLVANIA
"This conference provides a great opportunity to network and to reconnect with former colleagues across the industry." - Matt Mazzuchi, QD VISION, INC